Der Service ist zur Zeit leider nicht verfügbar. Bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.
Charge&Fuel data protection information
In the context of using this app, your personal data is processed by the controller responsible for data processing (see Paragraph 6, hereinafter also referred to using ‘we’ or ‘us’) and is stored for as long as it is required to fulfil the purposes specified and statutory obligations. You will find information below detailing which personal data this concerns, how it will be processed and information on your rights with respect to the processing, particularly with regard to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
1. Processing personal data and purposes of the processing
a) When visiting the app
You can visit our app without telling us who you are. We learn only the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you are visiting us and the pages that you visit on our site. This information is statistically analysed; you hereby remain anonymous as an individual user. When you use the app, we collect the fuel card number and the app user ID on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. We also use analysis services during visits to our app. You can find more detailed descriptions of this under Paragraph 3 of this data protection information.
2. Passing on personal data to third parties
The controller exchanges your data with the external service provider sunhill technologies GmbH insofar as
- this is covered by your voluntary consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR);
- passing on your data in accordance with Article 6(1)(1)(c) GDPR is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; and
- it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR). Data processing is particularly necessary to enable the invoicing and authorisation of the charging processes at the fuel pumps.
This personal data is not passed on to other third parties. The controller shall not transmit your data to companies in countries outside of the European Union.
3. Website analysis
This app uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics enables us to analyse how users use the app. The information generated on your use of this app is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA where it is stored.
We would like to point out that Google Analytics was extended on this app by the code ‘gat._anonymizeIp();’ in order to guarantee anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). This means that your IP address will first be abbreviated by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other States party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
Google will use the information collected to analyse your use of the app, compile reports on app activity for the app operator and provide other services related to the use of this app and the internet. Google also transfers this information to third parties where necessary, insofar as this is required by law or where the third party processes this data on Google's behalf. Under no circumstances will Google link your IP address to other data stored by Google.
By using this app, you give your consent to the processing of the data obtained about you by Google in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose.
Further information regarding this can be found at www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information on Google Analytics and data protection).
In the menu under ‘Legal’ and then ‘Google Analytics’, you have the option of preventing Google Analytics from capturing usage data in the future.
4. Data security
All data personally transmitted by you is transferred encrypted using the common and secure TLS (Transport Layer Security) standard. TLS is a secure and reliable standard which is also used for online banking, for example. You can recognise a secure TLS connection by the ‘s’ at the end of ‘http’ (https://) in the address bar of your browser or by the padlock symbol at the bottom of your browser. We operate our own technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulations, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by a third party. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
5. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Article 15 GDPR, to obtain access to your personal data processed by the controller. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipient to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the period for which it is envisaged the personal data will be stored, whether the right to request rectification or erasure or restriction of processing exists, about the right to object to processing of personal data, whether you have the right to lodge a complaint, any available information as to the source of the data if it was not collected by the controller, and about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about the process involved;
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data;
- in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, to demand the erasure of any of your personal data stored by the controller, unless the processing is required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for complying with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is contested by you, or the processing is unlawful but you oppose its erasure; if the controller no longer requires the data, but you require it in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, you have objected to the processing;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to the controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Article 7(3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent with respect to the controller. This has the consequence that the controller may no longer continue to process the data based solely on this consent and;
- in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For this, you can generally contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or of our company’s registered office.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org - Or contact the data protection officer: email@example.com
6. Right to object
In accordance with Article 21 GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or if the objection is aimed at general or customised direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right to object which will be implemented by us without stating a special situation.
Postal address of the controller and the data protection officer:
Volkswagen Financial Services AG
Gifhorner Straße 57
If you would like to exercise your right to object, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Updating and amending this data protection information
This data protection information is currently valid and was updated May 2018.
It may be necessary to amend this data protection information due to the further development of our website and online content or due to changes in legal or official regulations. The current data protection information can be accessed at any time on the website at https://m.volkswagenbank.de/de/metaseiten/charge-fuel-datenschutz.html and printed out.